China's High-tech Exports: Myth and Reality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xi & Funke, Michael, 2013.
"The dynamics of catch-up and skill and technology upgrading in China,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 465-480.
- Michael Funke & Xi Chen, 2012. "The dynamics of catch-up and skill and technology upgrading in China," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21206, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Xi & Funke, Michael, 2012. "The dynamics of catch-up and skill and technology upgrading in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2010. "The Contribution of Human Capital to China's Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 16592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2012.
"Processing trade, exchange rates and China's bilateral trade balances,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 540-547.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "Processing Trade, Exchange Rates and China’s bilateral Trade Balances," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-30, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "China’s exports in information communication technology and its impact on Asian countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 135-147, April.
- Xiao, Yangao & Tylecote, Andrew & Liu, Jiajia, 2013. "Why not greater catch-up by Chinese firms? The impact of IPR, corporate governance and technology intensity on late-comer strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 749-764.
- Sawhney, Aparna & Kahn, Matthew E., 2012.
"Understanding cross-national trends in high-tech renewable power equipment exports to the United States,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 308-318.
- Aparna Sawhney & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Understanding Cross-National Trends in High-Tech Renewable Power Equipment Exports to the United States," NBER Working Papers 17217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; high-tech; value added; iPhone;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-06-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:11-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .