Job and Housing Tenure and the Journey to Work
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert, 1989. "Jobs-Housing Balancing and Regional Mobility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7mx3k73h, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levinson, David & Chang, Elva, 2003.
"A model for optimizing electronic toll collection systems,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 293-314, May.
- David Levinson & Elva Chang, 2003. "A Model for Optimizing Electronic Toll Collection Systems," Working Papers 200306, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- K. Newbold, 2012. "Migration and regional science: opportunities and challenges in a changing environment," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 451-468, April.
- Clark, William A. V. & Huang, Youqin & Withers, Suzanne, 2003. "Does commuting distance matter?: Commuting tolerance and residential change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 199-221, March.
- Levinson, David & Chang, Elva, 2000. "Deploying Electronic Tolls," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt234972cq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Yao Wu & David Levinson, 2005. "The Rational Locator Reexamined," Working Papers 200503, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Clark, William A.V. & Huang, Youqin, 2003. "Black and White Commuting Behavior in a Large Segregated City: Evidence from Atlanta," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt90t654p2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2002. "Social returns to commuting in the Baltic states," ERSA conference papers ersa02p232, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:106-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elif Alkay, 2011. "In Depth Analysis of the Home to Work Travel Pattern in the Istanbul Metropolitan Area," ERSA conference papers ersa11p371, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:tenure. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .