How Does Content Aggregation Affect Users' Search for Information?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinai, Todd & Waldfogel, Joel, 2004.
"Geography and the Internet: is the Internet a substitute or a complement for cities?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Todd Sinai & Joel Waldfogel, 2003. "Geography and the Internet: Is the Internet a Substitute or a Complement for Cities?," NBER Working Papers 10028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff, 2008. "Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 2-15, March.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2011. "Ideological Segregation Online and Offline," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1799-1839.
- Susan Athey & Emilio Calvano & Joshua Gans, 2013. "The Impact of the Internet on Advertising Markets for News Media," NBER Working Papers 19419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2012.
"Time scarcity and the market for news,"
Economics Working Papers
1348, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2014.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers halshs-01251522, HAL.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," AMSE Working Papers 1552, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 27 Dec 2015.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2014. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers 675, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2012. "Target Advertising and Market Transparency," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62021, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsNews; Online; Search;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2011-11-07 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-07 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .