Estimating a Model of Strategic Store-Network Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Mazzeo, 2002. "Product Choice and Oligopoly Market Structure," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(2), pages 221-242, Summer.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Steven T. Berry & Joel Waldfogel, 1999.
"Free Entry and Social Inefficiency in Radio Broadcasting,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(3), pages 397-420, Autumn.
- Steven Berry & Joel Waldfogel, 1996. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency in Radio Broadcasting," NBER Working Papers 5528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junichi Suzuki, 2013.
"Land Use Regulation As A Barrier To Entry: Evidence From The Texas Lodging Industry,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(2), pages 495-523, May.
- Junichi Suzuki, 2010. "Land Use Regulation as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from the Texas Lodging Industry," Working Papers tecipa-400, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Junichi Suzuki, 2010. "Land Use Regulation as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from the Texas Lodging Industry," Working Papers tecipa-412, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Katja Seim, 2006. "An empirical model of firm entry with endogenous product‐type choices," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 619-640, September.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumon Datta & K. Sudhir, 2013. "Does reducing spatial differentiation increase product differentiation? Effects of zoning on retail entry and format variety," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 83-116, March.
- Andres Aradillas-Lopez & Adam Rosen, 2013.
"Inference in ordered response games with complete information,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP33/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andres Aradillas-Lopez & Adam Rosen, 2014. "Inference in Ordered Response Games with Complete Information," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sumon Datta & K. Sudhir, 2012. "Does Reducing Spatial Differentiation Increase Product Differentiation? Effects of Zoning on Retail Entry and Format Variety," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1851, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2012.
- Ricard Gil & Mitsukuni Nishida, 2012. "Does Regulation Drive Competition? Evidence from the Spanish Local TV Industry," Working Papers 12-05, NET Institute.
- Salim, Mir M., 2013. "Revealed objective functions of Microfinance Institutions: Evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 34-55.
More about this item
Keywordsentry; merger; retail location; supermodular game; zoning regulation;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-10-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-10-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-NET-2008-10-21 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-10-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .