“Lock-In and Unobserved Preferences in Server Operating System Adoption: A Case of Linux vs. Windows"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arellano, Manuel & Carrasco, Raquel, 2003.
"Binary choice panel data models with predetermined variables,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 125-157, July.
- Arellano, M & Carrasco, R, 1996. "Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Predetermined Variables," Papers 9618, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Shane M. Greenstein, 1993. "Did Installed Base Given an Incumbent Any (Measurable) Advantages in Federal Computer Procurement?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 19-39, Spring.
- Bo E. Honoré & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. "Panel Data Discrete Choice Models with Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 839-874, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Pil Choi & Seung-Hyun Hong & Seonghoon Jeon, 2013. "Local Identity and Persistent Leadership in Market Share Dynamics: Evidence from Deregulation in the Korean Soju Industry," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 29, pages 267-304.
- George Deltas & Seung-Hyun Hong, 2009. "Heterogeneity and Information Spillovers in Web Service Sourcing," Working Papers 09-20, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2007-08-18 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ICT-2007-08-18 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MIC-2007-08-18 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-08-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.