Drug Treatment as a Crime Fighting Tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hope Corman & H. Naci Mocan, 1996. "A Time-Series Analysis of Crime and Drug Use in New York City," NBER Working Papers 5463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desimone, Jeff, 2001. "The Effect of Cocaine Prices on Crime," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(4), pages 627-643, October.
- Jeff Grogger & Mike Willis, 1998. "The Introduction of Crack Cocaine and the Rise in Urban Crime Rates," NBER Working Papers 6353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Petry, Nancy M., 2008. "Trading apples for oranges?: Results of an experiment on the effects of Heroin and Cocaine price changes on addicts' polydrug use," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 281-311, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Review: Drugs – Without the Hot Air (David Nutt)
by Sam Watson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2013-02-14 18:53:56
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Tito Belchior S., 2004. "A dynamic model of production and traffic of drugs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 371-376, March.
- Arlen Guarin & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andres Tamayo, 2013.
"The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-420, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010972, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 774, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Is There a Natural Rate of Crime?," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 759-782, April.
- Scott Cunningham & Keith Finlay, 2013.
"Parental Substance Use And Foster Care: Evidence From Two Methamphetamine Supply Shocks,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 764-782, January.
- Scott Cunningham & Keith Finlay, 2010. "Parental Substance Abuse and Foster Care: Evidence from Two Methamphetamine Supply Shocks," Working Papers 1003, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- H. Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2003.
"Guns, Drugs and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Panel of Siblings and Twins,"
NBER Working Papers
9824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mocan, Naci & Tekin, Erdal, 2003. "Guns, Drugs and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Panel of Siblings and Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bishai, D. & Sindelar, J. & Ricketts, E.P. & Huettner, S. & Cornelius, L. & Lloyd, J.J. & Havens, J.R. & Latkin, C.A. & Strathdee, S.A., 2008.
"Willingness to pay for drug rehabilitation: Implications for cost recovery,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 959-972, July.
- David Bishai & Jody Sindelar, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Drug Rehabilitation: Implications for Cost Recovery," NBER Working Papers 12506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.