Drug Treatment as a Crime Fighting Tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hope Corman & H. Naci Mocan, 1996. "A Time-Series Analysis of Crime and Drug Use in New York City," NBER Working Papers 5463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desimone, Jeff, 2001. "The Effect of Cocaine Prices on Crime," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(4), pages 627-643, October.
- Jeff Grogger & Mike Willis, 1998. "The Introduction of Crack Cocaine and the Rise in Urban Crime Rates," NBER Working Papers 6353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Petry, Nancy M., 2008. "Trading apples for oranges?: Results of an experiment on the effects of Heroin and Cocaine price changes on addicts' polydrug use," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 281-311, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Review: Drugs – Without the Hot Air (David Nutt)
by Sam Watson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2013-02-14 18:53:56
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Tito Belchior S., 2004. "A dynamic model of production and traffic of drugs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 371-376, March.
- Arlen Guarin & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andres Tamayo, 2013.
"The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-420, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010972, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 774, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Is There a Natural Rate of Crime?," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 759-782, April.
- Scott Cunningham & Keith Finlay, 2013.
"Parental Substance Use And Foster Care: Evidence From Two Methamphetamine Supply Shocks,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 764-782, January.
- Scott Cunningham & Keith Finlay, 2010. "Parental Substance Abuse and Foster Care: Evidence from Two Methamphetamine Supply Shocks," Working Papers 1003, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- H. Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2003.
"Guns, Drugs and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Panel of Siblings and Twins,"
NBER Working Papers
9824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mocan, Naci & Tekin, Erdal, 2003. "Guns, Drugs and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Panel of Siblings and Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bishai, D. & Sindelar, J. & Ricketts, E.P. & Huettner, S. & Cornelius, L. & Lloyd, J.J. & Havens, J.R. & Latkin, C.A. & Strathdee, S.A., 2008.
"Willingness to pay for drug rehabilitation: Implications for cost recovery,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 959-972, July.
- David Bishai & Jody Sindelar, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Drug Rehabilitation: Implications for Cost Recovery," NBER Working Papers 12506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .