Poisson-Guassian Processes and the Bond Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- David Backus & Silverio Foresi & Liuren Wu, 1997. "Macroeconomic Foundations of Higher Moments in Bond Yields," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1990. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Discrete Time Approximation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 419-440, December.
- Brenner, Robin J. & Harjes, Richard H. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1996. "Another Look at Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 85-107, March.
- Philippe Jorion, 1988. "On Jump Processes in the Foreign Exchange and Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(4), pages 427-445.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik, 2003. "Does the Black-Scholes formula work for electricity markets? A nonparametric approach," Working Papers in Economics 101, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2005. "Credit risk modeling with affine processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2751-2802, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hao Zhou, 2001. "Jump-diffusion term structure and Ito conditional moment generator," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fernando Antonio Lucena Aiube & Edison Americo Huarsaya Tito, 2009. "Evaluating cash benefits as real options for a commodity producer in an emerging market," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 361-375.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:08:y:2005:i:06:n:s0219024905003268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Antônio Guimarães Dias & Katia Maria Carlos Rocha, 2015. "Petroleum Concessions with Extendible Options: Investment Timing and Value Using Mean Reversion and Jump Processes for Oil Prices," Discussion Papers 0082, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Lundgren, Jens & Hellström, Jörgen & Rudholm, Niklas, 2008. "Multinational Electricity Market Integration and Electricity Price Dynamics," HUI Working Papers 16, HUI Research.
- Steven Kou, 2000. "A Jump Diffusion Model for Option Pricing with Three Properties: Leptokurtic Feature, Volatility Smile, and Analytical Tractability," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0062, Econometric Society.
- Cossin, Didier & González, Fernando & Huang, Zhijiang & Backé, Peter, 2003. "A framework for collateral risk control determination," Working Paper Series 209, European Central Bank.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- J. Benson Durham, 2005. "Jump-diffusion processes and affine term structure models: additional closed-form approximate solutions, distributional assumptions for jumps, and parameter estimates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-1998-08-21 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .