Messages on COVID-19 Prevention in India Increased Symptoms Reporting and Adherence to Preventive Behaviors Among 25 Million Recipients with Similar Effects on Non-recipient Members of Their Communities
Download full text from publisher
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Behavioral issues > Information
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Islam, Asad & Pakrashi, Debayan & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Wang, Liang Choon, 2021.
"Stigma and misconceptions in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic: A field experiment in India,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 278(C).
- Islam, Asadul & Pakrashi, Debayan & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Wang, Liang Choon, 2020. "Stigma and Misconceptions in the Time of the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Field Experiment in India," IZA Discussion Papers 13995, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Aakaash Rao & Christopher Roth & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2022. "Opinions as Facts," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 159, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Delphine Boutin & Laurène Petifour & Haris Megzari, 2022. "Instability of preferences due to Covid-19 Crisis and emotions: a natural experiment from urban Burkina Faso," Working Papers hal-03623601, HAL.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Matthew O. Jackson & Samuel Thau, 2021.
"Interacting regional policies in containing a disease,"
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 118(19), pages 2021520118-, May.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Matthew O. Jackson & Samuel Thau, 2020. "Interacting Regional Policies in Containing a Disease," Papers 2008.10745, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Abu Siddique & Tabassum Rahman & Debayan Pakrashi & Asad Islam & Firoz Ahmed, 2020. "Raising COVID-19 Awareness in Rural Communities: A Randomized Experiment in Bangladesh and India," Munich Papers in Political Economy 09, TUM School of Governance at the Technical University of Munich.
- Arvind Pandey & Aseem Prakash & Rajeev Agur & Ganesh Maruvada, 2021. "Determinants of COVID-19 pandemic in India: an exploratory study of Indian states and districts," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 23(2), pages 248-279, September.
- Khan, Adnan & Nasim, Sanval & Shaukat, Mahvish & Stegmann, Andreas, 2021. "Building trust in the state with information: Evidence from urban Punjab," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Lowe, Matt & Nadhanael, G.V. & Roth, Benjamin N., 2021. "India’s food supply chain during the pandemic," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Batista, Catia & Fafchamps, Marcel & Vicente, Pedro C., 2021. "Keep It Simple: A Field Experiment on Information Sharing among Strangers," IZA Discussion Papers 14780, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bahety, Girija & Bauhoff, Sebastian & Patel, Dev & Potter, James, 2021. "Texts don’t nudge: An adaptive trial to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- Sacchetto, Camilla & Daniel, Egas & Danquah, Michael & Telli, Henry, 2020. "Informality and Covid-19 in sub-Sarahan Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 111562, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aassve,Arnstein & Capezzone,Tommaso & Cavalli,Nicolo’ & Conzo,Pierluigi & Peng,Chen, 2022.
"Trust in the time of coronavirus: longitudinal evidence from the United States,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
202203, University of Turin.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Capezzone, Tommaso & Cavalli, Nicolo' & Conzo, Pierluigi & Peng, Chen, 2022. "Trust in the time of coronavirus: longitudinal evidence from the United States," SocArXiv vwzk7, Center for Open Science.
- Rehse, Dominik & Tremöhlen, Felix, 2020. "Fostering participation in digital public health interventions: The case of digital contact tracing," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-076, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Danae Arroyos-Calvera & Michalis Drouvelis & Johannes Lohse & Rebecca McDonald, 2020. "Improving compliance with COVID-19 guidance: a workplace field experiment," Discussion Papers 20-30, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2021. "COVID-19 Information, Demand and Willingness to Pay for Protective Gear in the UK," Studies in Microeconomics, , vol. 9(2), pages 180-195, December.
- Edward Miguel & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2021. "The Economics of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Poor Countries," NBER Working Papers 29339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Delphine BOUTIN & Laurène PETIFOUR & Haris MEGZARI, 2022. "Instability of preferences due to Covid-19 Crisis and emotions: a natural experiment from urban Burkina Faso," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2022-05, Bordeaux School of Economics (BSE).
More about this item
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2020-08-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:27496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.