The Operation and Demise of the Bretton Woods System; 1958 to 1971
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226520018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otmar Emminger, 1967. "Practical Aspects of the Problem of Balance-of-Payments Adjustment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 512-512.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226519944 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-03-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2017-03-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2017-03-05 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-03-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .