Secular Stagnation in the Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2015.
"Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," Working Paper 344401, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2015. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," NBER Working Papers 21670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," 2016 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016.
"A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(4), pages 581-634, November.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," NBER Working Papers 22299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Neil Mehrotra & Sanjay Singh & Lawrence Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2012. "Fiscal Policy in a Depressed Economy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 44(1 (Spring), pages 233-297.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Ferra, Sergio & Romei, Federica, 2018. "Sovereign Default in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 12976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geppert, Christian & Ludwig, Alexander & Abiry, Raphael, 1970.
"Secular Stagnation? Growth, Asset Returns and Welfare in the Next Decades: First Results,"
MEA discussion paper series
201605, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Geppert, Christian & Ludwig, Alexander & Abiry, Raphael, 2016. "Secular stagnation? Growth, asset returns and welfare in the next decades: First results," SAFE Working Paper Series 145, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & M. Juillard & D. Siena, 2017. "Can Fiscal Budget-Neutral Reforms Stimulate Growth? Model-Based Results," Working papers 625, Banque de France.
- Illing, Gerhard & Ono, Yoshiyasu & Schlegl, Matthias, 2018.
"Credit booms, debt overhang and secular stagnation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 78-104.
- Gerhard Illing & Yoshiyasu Ono & Matthias Schlegl, 2016. "Credit Booms, Debt Overhang and Secular Stagnation," ISER Discussion Paper 0988r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2017.
- Gerhard Illing & Yoshiyasu Ono & Matthias Schlegl, 2017. "Credit Booms, Debt Overhang and Secular Stagnation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6796, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:167-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:59:y:2019:i:c:p:522-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Dufrenot & Meryem Rhouzlane, 2018.
"Secular Stagnation: New Challenges for the Industrialized Countries in the 21st Century,"
AMSE Working Papers
1818, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Meryem Rhouzlane, 2018. "Secular Stagnation: New Challenges for the Industrialized Countries in the 21st Century," Working Papers halshs-01821669, HAL.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:4:p:723-757 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:september:i:ii:p:69-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirschenmann, Karolin & Malinen, Tuomas & Nyberg, Henri, 2016. "The risk of financial crises: Is there a role for income inequality?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 161-180.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2016-05-08 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.