Secular Stagnation in the Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2015.
"Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," Working Paper 344401, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2015. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," NBER Working Papers 21670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," 2016 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016.
"A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(4), pages 581-634, November.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," NBER Working Papers 22299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Neil Mehrotra & Sanjay Singh & Lawrence Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2012. "Fiscal Policy in a Depressed Economy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 44(1 (Spring), pages 233-297.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geppert, Christian & Ludwig, Alexander & Abiry, Raphael, 1970.
"Secular Stagnation? Growth, Asset Returns and Welfare in the Next Decades: First Results,"
MEA discussion paper series
201605, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Geppert, Christian & Ludwig, Alexander & Abiry, Raphael, 2016. "Secular stagnation? Growth, asset returns and welfare in the next decades: First results," SAFE Working Paper Series 145, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & M. Juillard & D. Siena, 2017. "Can Fiscal Budget-Neutral Reforms Stimulate Growth? Model-Based Results," Working papers 625, Banque de France.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:167-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:september:i:ii:p:69-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirschenmann, Karolin & Malinen, Tuomas & Nyberg, Henri, 2016. "The risk of financial crises: Is there a role for income inequality?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 161-180.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2016-05-08 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .