Report NEP-OPM-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "Secular Stagnation in the Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 22172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy, Exchange Rate Misalignments and Incomplete Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Kollmann, 2016. "International Business Cycles and Risk Sharing with Uncertainty Shocks and Recursive Preferences," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicholas Ford & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2016. "The ‘Real’ Explanation of the PPP Puzzle," ISER Discussion Paper 0969, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Cédric Tille, 2016. "The banking sector and the Swiss financial account during the financial and European debt crises," Working Papers 2016-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Tamon Asonuma, 2016. "Sovereign Defaults, External Debt, and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 16/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikola Bokan & Andrea Gerali & Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI. A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1064, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2016. "Exchange rate pass-through in emerging countries: Do the inflation environment, monetary policy regime and institutional quality matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dilem Yıldırım, 2016. "Empirical Investigation of Purchasing Power Parity for Turkey: Evidence from Recent Nonlinear Unit Root Tests," ERC Working Papers 1604, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2016.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V Guender, 2016. "What to Aim for? The Choice of an Inflation Objective When Openness Matters," Working Papers in Economics 16/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Punnoose Jacob & Anella Munro, 2016. "A macroprudential stable funding requirement and monetary policy in a small open economy," CAMA Working Papers 2016-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Huang, Ying & Tang, Bo, 2016. "Does the Yuan’s Overseas Expansion Increase the Currency Exposure of Chinese Financial Firms?," MPRA Paper 70921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V Guender, 2016. "The Real Exchange Rate in Open-Economy Taylor Rules: A Re-Assessment," Working Papers in Economics 16/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sophie Piton, 2016. "A European Disease? Non-tradable inflation and real interest rate divergence," Working Papers 2016-09, CEPII research center.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," FIW Working Paper series 171, FIW.