Death, Population Growth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte d’Albis, 2003.
"La croissance démographique dans les modèles à générations imbriquées,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(3), pages 573-582.
- Hippolyte D'Albis, 2003. "La croissance démographique dans les modèles à générations imbriquées," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00630245, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 411-434, January.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VÃ‰RON Emmanuelle, 2009.
"Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.15.291, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & D'Albis, Hippolyte, 2009. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," TSE Working Papers 09-047, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2011. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," Post-Print hal-00424799, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.