Risk Aversion and the Desirability of Attenuated Legal Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Froot, Kenneth A., 2001.
"The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 529-571, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1999. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 7286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1992.
" Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 525-541.
- Louis Kaplow, 1989. "Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action," NBER Working Papers 3006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2014-02-15 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2014-02-15 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2014-02-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2014-02-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .