Report NEP-MIC-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junichi Fujimoto, 2014. "Speculative Attacks with Multiple Targets," CARF F-Series CARF-F-340, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Fuhito Kojima & Parag Pathak & Alvin Roth, 2013. "Matching with Couples: Stability and Incentives in Large Markets," Discussion Papers 12-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2014. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 14-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Steven Shavell, 2014. "Risk Aversion and the Desirability of Attenuated Legal Change," NBER Working Papers 19879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Antonella Tutino, 2014. "A theory of targeted search," Working Papers 1402, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Remi DELILLE & Vincent VANNETELBOSCH, 2014. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2014-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2014. "The value of public information in common value Tullock contests," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2014. "AGM-consistency and perfect Bayesian equilibrium. Part II: from PBE to sequential equilibrium," Working Papers 141, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:76 is not listed on IDEAS anymore