Report NEP-LAW-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Shavell, 2014. "Risk Aversion and the Desirability of Attenuated Legal Change," NBER Working Papers 19879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joy Buchanan & Bart Wilson, 2014. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 1044, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Item repec:cep:cepcnp:cep410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessio D'Amato & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Mariangela Zoli, 2014. "Illegal Waste Disposal, Territorial Enforcement and Policy. Evidence from regional data," SEEDS Working Papers 0314, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Grunberger, Klaus & Vuri, Daniela, 2014. "Seasonality in smoking behaviour: re-evaluating the effects of the 2005 public smoking ban in Italy," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rud, I. & Van Klaveren, C. & Groot, W., and Maassen van den Brink, H., 2014. "The Effect of Restorative Juvenile Justice on Future Educational Outcomes," Working Papers 49, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Sanchez, Juan M. & Tam, Xuan S. & Young, Eric R., 2014. "Labor market upheaval, default regulations, and consumer debt," Working Papers 2014-2, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2014. "Eco-regional Cartels on the Genetic Resource Market and the case of the Andean Community's legislation," Discussion Papers 163046, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.