Estate Taxation with Altruism Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2010. "Progressive Estate Taxation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(2), pages 635-673.
- Diamond, P. A., 1975. "A many-person Ramsey tax rule," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 335-342, November.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Christopher Connell & Eric Rasmusen, 2012. "Concavifying the Quasiconcave," Working Papers 2012-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière & Stéphane Zuber, 2017.
"Premature Deaths, Accidental Bequests and Fairness,"
Cahiers de recherche
1704, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- FLEURBAEY Marc & LEROUX Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU Pierre & PONTHIERE Gregory & ZUBER Stéphane, 2017. "Premature deaths, accidental bequests and fairness," CORE Discussion Papers 2017034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière & Stephane Zuberk, 2017. "Premature deaths, accidental bequests and fairness," PSE Working Papers halshs-01649527, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthiere & Stéphane Zuber, 2017. "Premature Deaths, Accidental Bequests and Fairness," CESifo Working Paper Series 6802, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.