Report NEP-PUB-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Immervoll, Herwig & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Partisan Tax Policy and Income Inequality in the U.S., 1979-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 7190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yosuke Furukawa, 2013. "Increased Regressivity of the Optimal Capital Tax under a Welfare Constraint for Newborn Children," KIER Working Papers 846, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2013. "Estate Taxation with Altruism Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 18792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Below the Salt: Decentralizing Value-Added Taxes," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Periklis Gogas & Ioannis Pragidis, 2013. "Asymmetric Fiscal Policy Shocks," Working Paper Series 07_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ivo Bischoff & Peter Bönisch & Peter Haug & A. Illy, 2013. "Vertical Grants and Local Public Efficiency," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.