Medicaid and the Elderly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2016.
"Medicaid Insurance in Old Age,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(11), pages 3480-3520, November.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2012. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," Working Papers wp278, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2013. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," NBER Working Papers 19151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric French, 2016. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," 2016 Meeting Papers 155, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2012. "Medicaid insurance in old age," Working Paper Series WP-2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Kathryn L., 2016. "Shock, but no shift: Hospitals' responses to changes in patient insurance mix," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 46-58.
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
More about this item
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-01-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-01-03 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .