Medicaid and the elderly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2014. "Medicaid and the Elderly," Issues in Brief ib2014-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones & Angshuman Gooptu, 2011. "Medicaid and the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 17689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2016.
"Medicaid Insurance in Old Age,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(11), pages 3480-3520, November.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2012. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," Working Papers wp278, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Eric French, 2016. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," 2016 Meeting Papers 155, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2013. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," NBER Working Papers 19151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2012. "Medicaid insurance in old age," Working Paper Series WP-2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Kathryn L., 2016. "Shock, but no shift: Hospitals' responses to changes in patient insurance mix," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 46-58.
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_457 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMedicaid ; Medicare ; Older people;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2012:i:qi:p:17-34:n:v.36no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.