Report NEP-AGE-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Rob Alessie, 2011. "Did you really save so little for your retirement? An analysis of retirement savings and unconventional retirement accounts," CPB Discussion Paper 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Active ageing and gender equality: A labour market perspective," DULBEA Working Papers 11-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola, 2011. "When the State Mirrors the Family: The Design of Pension Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 8723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Measuring intra-generational and inter-generational redistribution in the reformed Italian social security system," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2011. "Retirement Process in Japan: New evidence from Japanese Study on Aging and Retirement (JSTAR)," Discussion papers 11080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Natalie Jackson, 2011. "The Demographic Forces Shaping New Zealand’s Future. What Population Ageing [really] Means," NIDEA Working Papers wp-1, University of Waikato, National Institute of Demographic and Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:crp:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen & David Rijsbergen, 2011. "Valuation of Liabilities in Hybrid Pension Plans," DNB Working Papers 326, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2011. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Working Papers 1284, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- José Antonio Haro Peralta, 2011. "La transición demográfica en Japón, Corea del Sur y China: un análisis comparado," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1110, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Jere R. Behrman & Maria Cecilia Calderon & Olivia S. Mitchell & Javiera Vasquez & David Bravo, 2011. "First-Round Impacts of the 2008 Chilean Pension System Reform," Working Papers wp245, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Zuzana Smidova, 2011. "Public Spending Efficiency in the Czech Republic: Fiscal Policy Framework and the Main Spending Areas of Pensions and Healthcare," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 922, OECD Publishing.
- Purvi Sevak & Lucie Schmidt, 2011. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Updating of Expectations by Older Americans," Working Papers wp259, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Felix R. FitzRoy & Michael A. Nolan & Max F. Steinhardt & David Ulph, 2011. "So Far so Good: Age, Happiness, and Relative Income," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 415, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lena Calahorrano & Philipp an de Meulen, 2011. "Demographics and Factor Flows – A Political Economy Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0299, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones & Angshuman Gooptu, 2011. "Medicaid and the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 17689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.