Public Spending Efficiency in the Czech Republic: Fiscal Policy Framework and the Main Spending Areas of Pensions and Healthcare
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbudgets; cadre budgétaire; collectivités locales; Czech Republic; finances publiques; fiscal frameworks; health care; local governments; pensions; public finances; République tchèque; soins de santé;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-01-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-01-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:922-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .