Report NEP-IAS-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kariastanto, Bayu, 2011. "Blanket guarantee, deposit insurance, and risk-shifting incentive: evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 35557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrik Schmitz & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2011. "In Absolute or Relative Terms?: How Framing Prices Affects the Consumer Price Sensitivity of Health Plan Choice," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 423, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Katherine Lyons & Christine Cheyne, 2011. "Social insurance mechanisms in the European Union," RECON Online Working Papers Series 26, RECON.
- Carole Roan Gresenz & Sarah E. Edgington & Miriam J. Laugesen & José J. Escarce, 2011. "Take-Up of Public Insurance and Crowd-out of Private Insurance Under Recent CHIP Expansions to Higher Income Children," NBER Working Papers 17658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Martin Boyer & Charles M. Nyce, 2011. "An Industrial Organization Theory of Risk Sharing," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-78, CIRANO.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2011. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," NBER Working Papers 17668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Eric Malin, 2011. "Using Respondents’ Uncertainty Scores to Mitigate Hypothetical Bias in Community-Based Health Insurance Studies," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201129, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Charlotte Bartels, 2011. "Redistribution and Insurance in the German Welfare State," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 419, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marie Olivier & Vall Castello Judit, 2011. "Measuring the (Income) Effect of Disability Insurance Generosity on Labour Market Participation," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Riddell, W. Craig, 2011. "Unemployment Compensation and Adjustment Assistance for Displaced Workers: Policy Options for Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-31, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Dec 2011.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones & Angshuman Gooptu, 2011. "Medicaid and the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 17689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.