Take-Up of Public Insurance and Crowd-out of Private Insurance Under Recent CHIP Expansions to Higher Income Children
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ham, John C. & Shore-Sheppard, Lara, 2005.
"The effect of Medicaid expansions for low-income children on Medicaid participation and private insurance coverage: evidence from the SIPP,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Lara D. Shore-Sheppard & John C. Ham, 2003. "The Effect of Medicaid Expansions for Low-Income Children on Medicaid Participation and Private Insurance Coverage : Evidence from the SIPP," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2004.
"The effect of the state children's health insurance program on health insurance coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1059-1082, September.
- Anthony T. LoSasso & Thomas C. Buchmueller, 2002. "The Effect of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Simon, Kosali, 2008. "Crowd-out 10 years later: Have recent public insurance expansions crowded out private health insurance?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 201-217, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guler, Bulent & Taskin, Temel, 2013.
"Does unemployment insurance crowd out home production?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-16.
- Taskin, Temel, 2012. "Does unemployment insurance crowd out home production?," MPRA Paper 37583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulent Guler & Temel Taskin, 2013. "Does Unemployment Insurance Crowd out Home Production?," Working Papers 1323, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-01-03 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .