Expected Future Tax Policy and Tax-Exempt Bond Yields
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Expected Future Tax Policy and Tax Exempt Bond Yields," Working papers 350, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trzcinka, Charles A, 1982. " The Pricing of Tax-Exempt Bonds and the Miller Hypothesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(4), pages 907-923, September.
- Gordon, Roger H & Slemrod, Joel, 1983.
" A General Equilibrium Simulation Study of Subsidies to Municipal Expenditures,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 585-594, May.
- Roger H. Gordon & Joel Slemrod, 1983. "A General Equilibrium Simulation Study of Subsidies to Municipal Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 1080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey Ichniowski, 1984. "Industrial Relations and Economic Performance Grievances and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 1367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McDonald, Robert L., 1983. "Government debt and private leverage : An extension of the Miller theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 303-325, December.
- Feenberg, Daniel, 1981.
"Does the investment interest limitation explain the existence of dividends?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 265-269, September.
- Daniel R. Feenberg, 1980. "Does the Investment Interest Limitation Explain the Existence of Dividends?," NBER Working Papers 0530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kidwell, David S & Trzcinka, Charles A, 1982. " Municipal Bond Pricing and the New York City Fiscal Crisis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(5), pages 1239-1246, December.
- Miller, Merton H, 1977. "Debt and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 261-275, May.
- Max H. Bazerman & Henry S. Farber, 1983. "Arbitrator Decision Making: When Are Final Offers Important?," NBER Working Papers 1183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, Tim S, 1980. "On the Extent of Segmentation in the Municipal Securities Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 71-83, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joe Peek & James A. Wilcox, 1985.
"Taxable and Tax-Exempt Interest Rates: The Role of Personal and Corporate Tax Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
1544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joe Peek and James A. Wilcox., 1985. "Taxable and Tax-Exempt Interest Rates: The Role of Personal and Corporate Tax Rates," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 146, University of California at Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.