Exchange Rates and Taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arturo Estrella & Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1983. "Average Marginal Tax Rates U.S. Household Interest and Dividend Income 1954-80," NBER Working Papers 1201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peek, Joe & Wilcox, James A, 1983. "The Postwar Stability of the Fisher Effect," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1111-1124, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1985. "Taxation of Investment and Savings in a World Economy: The Certainty Case," NBER Working Papers 1723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alan Reynolds, 1985. "Some International Comparisons of Supply-Side Tax Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 543-569, Fall.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Peek, Joe, 1992.
"Treasury Bill Rates in the 1970s and 1980s,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 195-214, May.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1989. "Treasury Bill Rates in the 1970s and 1980s," NBER Working Papers 3036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1991. "Treasury bill rates in the 1970s and 1980s," Working Papers 91-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 1991.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Explained by GDP Growth and Consistent with Portfolio Insurance," Finance 0311004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew G Haldane & Mahmood Pradhan, 1992. "Testing real interest parity in the European Monetary System," Bank of England working papers 2, Bank of England.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Ciner, Cetin, 2001. "The relationship between nominal interest rates and inflation: international evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 269-280, July.
- Haniff, Norazza Mohd & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Shariah stocks as an inflation hedge in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 71681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2003.
"A General Theory of Stock Market Valuation and Return,"
0311005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2004.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2004. "A General Theory of Stock Market Valuation and Return," Finance 0403004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2004.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Stephen R. King, 1985. "Hidden Stimuli to Capital Formation: Debt and the Incomplete Adjustment of Financial Returns," NBER Working Papers 1684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe, Faugere, 2003. "A Required Yield Theory of Stock Market Valuation and Treasury Yield Determination," MPRA Paper 15579, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2009.
- Virén, Matti, 1989. "The long-run relationship between interest rates and inflation : some cross-country evidence," Research Discussion Papers 20/1989, Bank of Finland.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1984. "The tax effect, and the recent behaviours of the after-tax real rate : is it too high?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 70(Jul), pages 8-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.