How Do the Better Educated Do It? Socioeconomic Status and the Ability to Cope with Underlying Impairment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David M. Cutler & Mary Beth Landrum & Kate A. Stewart, 2009. "How Do The Better Educated Do It? Socioeconomic Status and the Ability to Cope With Underlying Impairment," NBER Chapters,in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 203-248 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 2001.
"Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 129-170
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, education, income and inequality among American cohorts," Working Papers 279, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 7140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vicki Freedman & Eileen Crimmins & Robert Schoeni & Brenda Spillman & Hakan Aykan & Ellen Kramarow & Kenneth Land & James Lubitz & Kenneth Manton & Linda Martin & Diane Shinberg & Timothy Waidmann, 2004. "Resolving inconsistencies in trends in old-age disability: Report from a technical working group," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(3), pages 417-441, August.
- Stuck, Andreas E. & Walthert, Jutta M. & Nikolaus, Thorsten & Büla, Christophe J. & Hohmann, Christoph & Beck, John C., 1999. "Risk factors for functional status decline in community-living elderly people: a systematic literature review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 445-469, February.
- Agree, Emily M., 1999. "The influence of personal care and assistive devices on the measurement of disability," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 427-443, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung Choe, 2013.
"Determinants of Labor Market Outcomes of Disabled Men Before and After the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990,"
Korean Economic Review,
Korean Economic Association, vol. 29, pages 211-233.
- Choe, Chung, 2009. "Determinants of Labor Market Outcomes of Disabled Men Before and After the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Kim, Younoh & Sikoki, Bondan & Strauss, John & Witoelar, Firman, 2015.
"Intergenerational correlations of health among older adults: Empirical evidence from Indonesia,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 6(C), pages 44-56.
- Younoh Kim & Bondan Sikoki & John Strauss & Firman Witoelar, 2011. "Intergenerational Correlations of Health Among Older Adults Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers WR-879, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .