Supplemental Social Insurance and the Health of the Poor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1978:68:4:342-351_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akin, John S. & Guilkey, David K. & Sickles, Robin, 1979. "A random coefficient probit model with an application to a study of migration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 233-246.
- Paul Taubman & Sherwin Rosen, 1982. "Healthiness, Education, and Marital Status," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Health, pages 121-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1982. "The Male Labour Force Participation Decision: Health, Reported Health, and Economic Incentives," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(193), pages 81-91, February.
- Charles R. Link & Stephen H. Long & Russell F. Settle, 1982. "Equity and the Utilization of Health Care Services by the Medicare Elderly," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(2), pages 195-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sickles, Robin C & Taubman, Paul, 1986.
"An Analysis of the Health and Retirement Status of the Elderly,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1339-1356, November.
- Robin C. Sickles & Paul J. Taubman, 1984. "An Analysis of the Health and Retirement Status of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 1459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .