Factor Prices and Factor Substitution in U.S. Firms' Manufacturing Affiliates Abroad
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Tain-Jy, 1992. "Technical Change and Technical Adaptation of Multinational Firms: The Case of Taiwan's Electronics Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(4), pages 867-881, July.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Irving Kravis, 1982.
"Do Multinational Firms Adapt Factor Proportions to Relative Factor Prices?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution, pages 215-256
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Irving B. Kravis & Romualdo A. Roldan, 1978. "Do Multinational Firms Adapt Factor Proportions To Relative Factor Prices?," NBER Working Papers 0293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helg, Rodolfo & Tajoli, Lucia, 2005.
"Patterns of international fragmentation of production and the relative demand for labor,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 233-254, August.
- Rodolfo Helg, 2005. "Patterns of international fragmentation of production and the relative demand for labor," LIUC Papers in Economics 167, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond Mataloni, Jr., 2011. "The Productivity Advantage and Global Scope of U.S. Multinational Firms," Working Papers 11-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .