The adequacy of U.S. direct investment data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Courtney, William H & Leipziger, Danny M, 1975. "Multinational Corporations in LDCs: The Choice of Technology," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 37(4), pages 297-304, November.
- N/A, 1974. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 67(1), pages 3-7, February.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Irving Kravis, 1982.
"Do Multinational Firms Adapt Factor Proportions to Relative Factor Prices?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution, pages 215-256,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Irving B. Kravis & Romualdo A. Roldan, 1978. "Do Multinational Firms Adapt Factor Proportions To Relative Factor Prices?," NBER Working Papers 0293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vittorio Corbo & Oli Havrylyshyn, 1982. "Production Technology Differences Between Canadian-Owned and Foreign-Owned Firms Using Translog-Production Functions," NBER Working Papers 0981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lipsey, Robert E & Weiss, Merle Yahr, 1981. "Foreign Production and Exports in Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 488-494, November.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeremy C. Stein, 1989. "Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: An Imperfect Capital Markets Approach," NBER Working Papers 2914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lois Stekler, 1989. "Adequacy of International Transactions and Position Data for Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 2844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, David, 1977. "Do foreign companies pay higher wages than their local counterparts in Malaysian manufacturing?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 55-66, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments; Foreign - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.