The Effects of Government Regulation on Teenage Motor Vehicle Mortality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewit, Eugene M. & Coate, Douglas, 1982.
"The potential for using excise taxes to reduce smoking,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 121-145, August.
- Eugene M. Lewit & Douglas Coate, 1981. "The Potential for Using Excise Taxes to Reduce Smoking," NBER Working Papers 0764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benson, Bruce L. & Rasmussen, David W. & Mast, Brent D., 1999. "Deterring drunk driving fatalities: an economics of crime perspective1," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 205-225, June.
- Henry Saffer & Michael Grossman, 1986. "Endogenous Drinking Age Laws and Highway Mortality Rates of Young Drivers," NBER Working Papers 1982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .