Money Surprises and Short-Term Interest Rates: Reconciling ContradictoryFindings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Jacob, 1981. "The "Rationality" of Money Supply Expectations and the Short-Run Response of Interest Rates to Monetary Surprises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(4), pages 409-424, November.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 1980. "Monetary Shocks and the Dynamics of Inflation (Les chocs monÃ©taires et la dynamique de l'inflation) (Los "choques" monetarios y la dinÃ¡mica de la inflaciÃ³n)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(2), pages 250-284, June.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
" Monetary Policy and Short-Term Interest Rates: An Efficient Markets-Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 63-72, March.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1981. "Monetary Policy and Short-Term Interest Rates: An Efficient Markets-Rational Expectations Approach," NBER Working Papers 0693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendershott, Patric H, 1984.
" Expectations, Surprises and Treasury Bill Rates: 1960-82,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 685-696, July.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1984. "Expectations, Surprises and Treasury Bill Rates: 1960-82," NBER Working Papers 1268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .