Real and Monetary Disturbances in an Exchange-Rate Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Thomas Willett & Edward Tower, 1970. "Currency areas and exchange-rate flexibility," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 105(1), pages 48-65, September.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1979. "Wage indexation, flexible exchange rates, and macro-economic policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Wage indexation and macroeconomics stability," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 107-147, January.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1980. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimeswith Optimal Indexing," NBER Working Papers 0500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard C. Marston, 1980. "Exchange-Rate Unions and the Volatility of the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 0492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marston, Richard C., 1980. "Cross country effects of sterilization, reserve currencies, and foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 63-78, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard C. Marston, 1981. "Wages, Relative Prices, and the Choice between Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .