Interaction Effects and Difference-in-Difference Estimation in Loglinear Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mullahy, John, 1998. "Much ado about two: reconsidering retransformation and the two-part model in health econometrics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-281, June.
- Wedig, Gerard J., 1988. "Health status and the demand for health : Results on price elasticities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-163, June.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
- James Heckman, 1997. "Instrumental Variables: A Study of Implicit Behavioral Assumptions Used in Making Program Evaluations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 441-462.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Elvire Guillaud, 2008.
"How does Party Fractionalization convey Preferences for Redistribution in Parliamentary Democracies ?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "How does party fractionalization convey preferences for redistribution in parliamentary democracies?," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00586259, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "How does party fractionalization convey preferences for redistribution in parliamentary democracies ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2001.
"Employer learning and the returns to schooling,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-180, May.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2000. "Employer Learning and the Returns to Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas & Haisken-DeNew, John P, 2000. "Employer Learning And The Returns To Schooling," CEPR Discussion Papers 2445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro D’Aurizio & Domenico Depalo, 2016.
"An Evaluation of the Policies on Repayment of Government’s Trade Debt in Italy,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 167-196, July.
- Leandro D’Aurizio & Domenico Depalo, 2016. "An evaluation of the policies on repayment of Government’s trade debt in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1061, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ciani, E & Fisher, P, 2013.
"Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects,"
Economics Discussion Papers
8973, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Ciani & Paul Fisher, 2014. "Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 985, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fisher, Paul & Ciani, Emanuele, 2014. "Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hagedoorn, John & Wang, Ning, 2010. "Is there complementarity or substitutability between internal and external R&D strategies?," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chiou, Lesley & Tucker, Catherine, 2013. "Paywalls and the demand for news," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 61-69.
- Kamhon Kan & Yen-Ling Lin, 2009.
"The labor market effects of national health insurance: evidence from Taiwan,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 311-350, April.
- Kamhon Kan & Yen-Ling Lin, 2007. "The Labor Market Effects of National Health Insurance : Evidence From Taiwan," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Edith Duclos & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2001. "A 'Natural Experiment' on the Economics of Storks: Evidence on the Impact of Differential Family Policy on Fertility Rates in Canada," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 136, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Ina Jäkel, 2014. "Import-push or export-pull? An industry-level analysis of the impact of trade on firm exit," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 747-775, November.
- Michael Lechner, 2002. "Mikroökonometrische Evaluation arbeitsmarktpolitischer Massnahmen," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lavallée, Emmanuelle & Lochard, Julie, 2015. "The comparative effects of independence on trade," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 613-632.
More about this item
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberte:0245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .