Almost periodically correlated time series in business fluctuations analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beveridge, Stephen & Nelson, Charles R., 1981. "A new approach to decomposition of economic time series into permanent and transitory components with particular attention to measurement of the `business cycle'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-174.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Perron, Pierre & Wada, Tatsuma, 2016.
"Measuring business cycles with structural breaks and outliers: Applications to international data,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 281-303.
- Tatsuma Wada & Pierre Perron, 2014. "Measuring Business Cycles with Structural Breaks and Outliers: Applications to International Data," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2014-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Tatsuma Wada, 2015. "Measuring Business Cycles with Structural Breaks and Outliers: Applications to International Data," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-016, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Britta Gehrke & Fang Yao, 2016.
"Persistence and volatility of real exchange rates: the role of supply shocks revisited,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2016/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Gehrke, Britta & Yao, Fang, 2016. "Persistence and Volatility of Real Exchange Rates: The Role of Supply Shocks Revisited," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145752, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joël Cariolle & Michaël Goujon, 2015.
"Measuring Macroeconomic Instability: A Critical Survey Illustrated With Exports Series,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Joel Cariolle & Michaël Goujon, 2015. "Measuring macroeconomic instability: a critical survey illustrated with exports series," Post-Print halshs-01273229, HAL.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & NABLI, 2002.
"Exchange Rate Regime and Competitiveness of Manufactured Exports: The case of MENA Countries,"
- Marie-Ange Véganzonès-Varoudakis & M.K. Nabli, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regime and Competitiveness of Manufactured Exports: The case of MENA Countries," Post-Print hal-03059894, HAL.
- Viktor Shevchuk, 2017. "The Impact of Anticipated and Unanticipated Exchange Rate Variability in Ukraine," Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine, National Bank of Ukraine, issue 241, pages 33-46.
- R. Barrell & D. Karim & C. Macchiarelli, 2020.
"Towards an understanding of credit cycles: do all credit booms cause crises?,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(10), pages 978-993, July.
- R. Barrell & D. Karim & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2017. "Towards an understanding of credit cycles: do all credit booms cause crises?," Working Paper series 17-28, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Sager, Michael & Taylor, Mark P., 2014. "Generating currency trading rules from the term structure of forward foreign exchange premia," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 230-250.
- Robert Dixon & G.C. Lim, 2004.
"Underlying Inflation in Australia: Are the Existing Measures Satisfactory?,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(251), pages 373-386, December.
- Robert Dixon & Guay Lim, 2003. "Underlying Inflation in Australia: Are the Existing Measures Satisfactory?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 878, The University of Melbourne.
- Harissis H. & Mesomeris S. & Staikouras S., 2001. "Long-Term Trends and Short-Run Dynamics in International Stock Markets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 103-120, July - De.
- Mr. Andre O Santos & Mr. Jaromir Benes & Ms. Srobona Mitra & Mr. Ivo Krznar & Mr. Nicolas Arregui, 2013. "Evaluating the Net Benefits of Macroprudential Policy: A Cookbook," IMF Working Papers 2013/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Xu, Liao & Xu, Lu & Zhao, Jing & Zhao, Yang, 2020. "Information-based trading and information propagation: Evidence from the exchange traded fund market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Mengheng Li & Ivan Mendieta‐Muñoz, 2020.
"Are long‐run output growth rates falling?,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(1), pages 204-234, February.
- Ivan Mendieta-Munoz & Mengheng Li, 2018. "Are long-run output growth rates falling?," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2018_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Mengheng Li & Ivan Mendieta-MuÃ±oz, 2019. "Are long-run output growth rates falling?," Working Papers 2019.07, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Shirota, Toyoichiro, 2017. "Not All Exchange Rate Movements Are Alike : Exchange Rate Persistence and Pass-Through to Consumer Prices," Discussion paper series. A 311, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Tan, Zhengxun & Liu, Juan & Chen, Juanjuan, 2021. "Detecting stock market turning points using wavelet leaders method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 565(C).
- Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho de Guillén & Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos Araújo, 2005. "O Mecanismo De Transmissão Da Taxa De Câmbio Para Índices De Preços: Uma Análise Vecm Para O Brasil," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 034, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Aivazian, Sergei & Stepanov, Vladimir & Kozlova, Maria, 2006. "Measuring the Synthetic Categories of Quality of Life in a Region and Identification of Main Trends to Improve the Social and Economic Policy (Samara Region and its Constituent Territories)," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 2(2), pages 18-84.
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2014. "Konjunkturbereinigung der Länder: Eine Quasi-Echtzeitanalyse am Beispiel Schleswig-Holsteins," Kiel Discussion Papers 538, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jun Ma & Mark E. Wohar, 2013.
"An Unobserved Components Model that Yields Business and Medium-Run Cycles,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(7), pages 1351-1373, October.
- Jun Ma & Mark E. Wohar, 2013. "An Unobserved Components Model that Yields Business and Medium‐Run Cycles," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(7), pages 1351-1373, October.
- Delcoure, Natalya & Zhong, Maosen, 2007. "On the premiums of iShares," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 168-195, March.
- Myroslav Pidkuyko, 2014. "Dynamics of Consumption and Dividends over the Business Cycle," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp522, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; industrial production index; almost periodically correlated time series; subsampling procedure;
All these keywords.
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2012-02-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2012-02-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2012-02-20 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Zbigniew Polański (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.