Report NEP-ETS-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Bulligan & Massimiliano Marcellino & Fabrizio Venditti, 2012. "Forecasting economic activity with higher frequency targeted predictors," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 847, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yun Bao & Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang, 2012. "Particle Filters for Markov Switching Stochastic Volatility Models," Research Paper Series 299, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Chih-Ying Hsiao & Thuy-Duong To, 2011. "Stochastic Correlation and Risk Premia in Term Structure Models," Research Paper Series 298, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Knüppel, Malte, 2011. "Evaluating the calibration of multi-step-ahead density forecasts using raw moments," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,32, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Łukasz Lenart & Mateusz Pipień, 2012. "Almost periodically correlated time series in business fluctuations analysis," NBP Working Papers 107, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Salima El Kolei, 2012. "Parametric estimation of hidden stochastic model by contrast minimization and deconvolution: application to the Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1202.2559, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Song, Yong & Shi, Shuping, 2012. "Identifying speculative bubbles with an in finite hidden Markov model," MPRA Paper 36455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam E Clements & Ayesha Scott & Annastiina Silvennoinen, 2012. "Forecasting multivariate volatility in larger dimensions: some practical issues," NCER Working Paper Series 80, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:bot:quadip:113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaufmann, Hendrik & Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2012. "On tests for linearity against STAR models with deterministic trends," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-492, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.