A Simple Repeat Sales House Price Index: Comparative Properties Under Alternative Data Generation Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2010.
"Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland’s Western Line,"
10_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2011. "Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland's Western Line," ERSA conference papers ersa10p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Sun, Jian, 2006. "A simple alternative house price index method," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Daniel P. McMillen & John McDonald, 2004. "Reaction of House Prices to a New Rapid Transit Line: Chicago's Midway Line, 1983-1999," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 463-486, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levente Timar & Arthur Grimes & Richard Fabling, 2014.
"That Sinking Feeling: The Changing Price of Disaster Risk Following an Earthquake,"
14_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Timar, Levente & Grimes, Arthur & Fabling, Richard, 2015. "That Sinking Feeling: The Changing Price of Disaster Risk Following an Earthquake," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202982, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2016.
"Two countries, sixteen cities, five thousand kilometres: How many housing markets?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa16p49, European Regional Science Association.
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2016. "Two Countries, Sixteen Cities, Five Thousand Kilometres: How Many Housing Markets?," Working Papers 16_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Jed Armstrong & Ashley Dunstan & Tobias Irrcher, 2017. "Evaluating alternative monthly house price measures for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2017/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeat-Sales; House Price Index; Case Shiller; Unbalanced Panel;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-10-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:10_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.