Specialization and Human Capital in Search Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Ayşegül Şahin, 2006. "Specialization and Human Capital in Search Equilibrium," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(2-3), pages 503-512, 04-05.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Nickell & Luca Nunziata & Wolfgang Ochel, 2005. "Unemployment in the OECD Since the 1960s. What Do We Know?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(500), pages 1-27, January.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Coles, Melvyn G, 1999. "Long-Term Partnership Formation: Marriage and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 307-334, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Sahin, Aysegül, 2009. "Specialization and efficiency with labor-market matching," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 221-236, January.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Granier, Pierre, 2013.
"Unemployment benefits, job protection, and the nature of educational investment,"
Elsevier, pages 20-29.
- Bruno Decreuse & Pierre Granier, 2013. "Unemployment benefits, job protection, and the nature of educational investment," Post-Print hal-01499634, HAL.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "Banks and Labor as Stakeholders; Impact on Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 08/229, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsmatching; specialization; unemployment insurance;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:26-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.