Specialization and Human Capital in Search Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- MUKOYAMA, Toshihiko & ŞAHIN, Ayşegül, 2005. "Specialization and Human Capital in Search Equilibrium," Cahiers de recherche 26-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Nickell & Luca Nunziata & Wolfgang Ochel, 2005. "Unemployment in the OECD Since the 1960s. What Do We Know?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(500), pages 1-27, January.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Coles, Melvyn G, 1999. "Long-Term Partnership Formation: Marriage and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 307-334, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Sahin, Aysegül, 2009. "Specialization and efficiency with labor-market matching," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 221-236, January.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Granier, Pierre, 2013.
"Unemployment benefits, job protection, and the nature of educational investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 20-29.
- Bruno Decreuse & Pierre Granier, 2013. "Unemployment benefits, job protection, and the nature of educational investment," Post-Print hal-01499634, HAL.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "Banks and Labor as Stakeholders; Impact on Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 08/229, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:4:y:2006:i:2-3:p:503-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .