On the Manipulability of Proportional Representation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Iannantuoni, Giovanna, 2002. "Some results on strategic voting and proportional representation with multidimensional policy space," UC3M Working papers. Economics we025721, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Francesco Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2007.
"A spatial voting model where proportional rule leads to two-party equilibria,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(2), pages 267-286, January.
- DE SINOPOLI, Francesco & IANNANTUONI, Giovanna, 2000. "A spatial voting model where proportional rule leads to two-party equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2000037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2003. "A Spatial Voting Model Where Proportional Rule Leads to Two-Party Equilibria," CEIS Research Paper 31, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Francesco Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2008.
"Extreme voting under proportional representation: the multidimensional case,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(3), pages 401-417, April.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Iannantuoni, Giovanna, 2005. "Extreme voting under proportional representation: the multidimensional case," UC3M Working papers. Economics we053421, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- De Sinopoli, F. & Iannantuoni, G., 2005. "Extreme Voting under Proportional Representation: The Multidimensional Case," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0531, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:02:p:405-422_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Austen-Smith, David & Banks, Jeffrey, 1988. "Elections, Coalitions, and Legislative Outcomes," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 82(02), pages 405-422, June.
More about this item
Keywordsparliament choosing rule; proportional representation; power index; strategic voting; manipulability;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:12-2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .