The Value Of Diversity: Foreign Direct Investmentand Employment In Central Europe During Economic Recovery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Slavo Radosevic & Urmas Varblane, 2000. "The Value of Diversity: Foreign Direct Investment and Employment in Central Europe During Economic Recovery," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 5, One-Europe Programme.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:58:y:2006:i:6:p:881-902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franck Barry, 2013. "The Knowledge Economy, Economic Transformations and ICT: Regional Dynamics in the Deployment Phase. Case study: Southern and Eastern Ireland," JRC Working Papers JRC83549, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sass, Magdolna, 2004. "FDI in Hungary - the first mover's advantage and disadvantage," EIB Papers 8/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Joshua Abor & Simon Harvey, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and employment: host country experience," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 213-225.
- Marian Dinga, 2008. "The Impact of Territorially Concentraced FDI on Local Labor Markets: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp348, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Karoly Fazekas & Jeno Koltay (ed.), 2004. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2004," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2004, Spring.
- Villa, Stefania., 2010. "Exploring the linkages between investment and employment in Moldova : a time-series analysis," ILO Working Papers 994553423402676, International Labour Organization.
- Onaran, Ozlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2008. "The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis for the manufacturing industry," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-80, March.
- Dinga, Marián & Münich, Daniel, 2010. "The impact of territorially concentrated FDI on local labor markets: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 354-367, April.
- Yousafzai, Arshad Hayat, 2014. "Exploring the Causality and Co-integration Relationship between FDI, GDP and Employment: A Case of Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 54827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:455342 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.