The Decline in Income Growth Volatility in the United States: Evidence from Regional Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert Defina & Keith Sill, 2013.
"The Long and Large Decline in State Employment Growth Volatility,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2-3), pages 521-534, March.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina & Keith Sill, 2007. "The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility," Working Papers 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina & Keith Sill, 2011. "The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility," Working Papers 11-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina & Keith Sill, 2009. "The long and large decline in state employment growth volatility," Working Papers 09-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J., 2008.
"A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 578-589, November.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy Piger & Howard J. Wall & Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2006. "A State-Level Analysis of the Great Moderation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 131, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy M. Piger & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness location decisions; Composition effects; Diversification; Output growth volatility; Regional and state level income.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2003-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .