A New Correlation Coefficient for Bivariate Time-Series Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erdem, Orhan & Ceyhan, Elvan & Varli, Yusuf, 2014. "A new correlation coefficient for bivariate time-series data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 414(C), pages 274-284.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2014.
"Measuring correlations between non-stationary series with DCCA coefficient,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 402(C), pages 291-298.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Measuring correlations between non-stationary series with DCCA coefficient," Papers 1310.3984, arXiv.org.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zebende, G.F. & da Silva, M.F. & Machado Filho, A., 2013. "DCCA cross-correlation coefficient differentiation: Theoretical and practical approaches," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(8), pages 1756-1761.
- Zebende, G.F., 2011. "DCCA cross-correlation coefficient: Quantifying level of cross-correlation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(4), pages 614-618.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Hailin, 2015. "Piecewise aggregate representations and lower-bound distance functions for multivariate time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 427(C), pages 10-25.
- Leena Pasanen & Lasse Holmström, 2017. "Scale space multiresolution correlation analysis for time series data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 197-218, March.
- Xu, Paiheng & Zhang, Rong & Deng, Yong, 2017. "A novel weight determination method for time series data aggregation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 482(C), pages 42-55.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; consistency; cross-correlation; Pearsons correlation coe¢ cient; stock returns; stationarity.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msc:wpaper:201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fatma Aslan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbiltr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.