Expectations and Household Spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melvin Stephens, 2001. "The Long-Run Consumption Effects Of Earnings Shocks," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 28-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lena Dräger & Giang Nghiem, 2016.
"Are Consumers’ Spending Decisions in Line With an Euler Equation?,"
1802, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 26 Jan 2018.
- Lena Dräger, 2016. "Are Consumers Planning Consumption According to an Euler Equation?," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201605, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Lena Dräger, 2016. "Are Consumers Planning Consumption According to an Euler Equation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6249, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .