Earnings Growth versus Measures of Income and Education for Predicting Mortality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E Duggan & Robert Gillingham & John S Greenlees, 2008.
"Mortality and Lifetime Income: Evidence from U.S. Social Security Records,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(4), pages 566-594, December.
- John S. Greenlees & James E. Duggan & Robert Gillingham, 2007. "Mortality and Lifetime Income; Evidence from U.S. Social Security Records," IMF Working Papers 07/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 2001.
"Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 129-170
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, education, income and inequality among American cohorts," Working Papers 279, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 7140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ken Smith & Cathleen Zick, 1994. "Linked lives, dependent demise? Survival analysis of husbands and wives," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Panis, C.W.A. & Lillard, L.A., 1996. "Socioeconomic Differentials in the Returns to Social Security," Papers 96-05, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-03-21 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2012-03-21 (Forecasting)
- NEP-HEA-2012-03-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .