The Educational and Behavioral Impacts of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Charter School
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Gill & Joshua Furgeson & Hanley Chiang & Bing-Ru Teh & Joshua Haimson & Natalya Verbitsky-Savitz, 2015. "Replicating Experimental Impact Estimates With Nonexperimental Methods in the Context of Control-Group Noncompliance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8482c7e80ad04f8490d29b8ce, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Will Dobbie & Roland G. Fryer Jr., 2013. "Getting beneath the Veil of Effective Schools: Evidence from New York City," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 28-60, October.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7402 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Witte & David Weimer & Arnold Shober & Paul Schlomer, 2007. "The performance of charter schools in Wisconsin," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 557-573.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6676 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7293 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Gleason & Melissa Clark & Christina Clark Tuttle & Emily Dwoyer, 2010. "The Evaluation of Charter School Impacts (Presentation)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 770e250b2ef343a3b1ec8c932, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscharter school evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2016-05-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:5abf9423fcb14848b4912250cf1336ae. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.