Evaluation of the Niger Education and Community Strengthening Program, Design Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2009. "An Approach for Addressing the Multiple Testing Problem in Social Policy Impact Evaluations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports dbb4b45215a740819b08ca578, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Howard S. Bloom, 1984. "Accounting for No-Shows in Experimental Evaluation Designs," Evaluation Review, , vol. 8(2), pages 225-246, April.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6574 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994.
"Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-475, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen Abadzi, 2006. "Efficient Learning for the Poor : Insights from the Frontier of Cognitive Neuroscience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7023, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNiger; Education; community; strengthening;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:07c424a7912347a78d5e29651d90172b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .