Dams And Disputes: Water Institutions In Colonial New South Wales, Australia, 1850-1870
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Libecap, Gary D & Smith, James L, 2002.
"The Economic Evolution of Petroleum Property Rights in the United States,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 589-608, June.
- Gary D. Libecap & James L. Smith, 2002. "The economic evolution of petroleum property rights in the United States," ICER Working Papers 25-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwyna Harris, 2006. "Lobbying For Legislation: An Examination Of Water Rights Transition In Colonial Victoria, Australia 1840-1886," Monash Economics Working Papers 12/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2007-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .