Monetary Policy Implementation and Volatility in the Euro Area Money Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||17 Sep 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.essex.ac.uk/afm/mmf/index.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juan Ayuso & Andrew Haldane & Fernando Restoy, 1997. "Volatility transmission along the money market yield curve," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(1), pages 56-75, March.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Nuno Cassola & Claudio Morana, 2006.
"Volatility of interest rates in the euro area: Evidence from high frequency data,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6-7), pages 513-528.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2003. "Volatility of interest rates in the euro area: evidence from high frequency data," Working Paper Series 0235, European Central Bank.
- Benjamin H Cohen, 1999. "Monetary Policy Procedures and Volatility Transmission along the Yield Curve," CGFS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications, volume 11, pages 1-22 Bank for International Settlements.
- James D. Hamilton, 1996.
"Measuring the liquidity effect,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
96-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mmf:mmfc04:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.