Francis Ysidro Edgeworth 1845-1926
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 4th Floor, FBE Building, Level 4, 111 Barry Street. Victoria, 3010, Australia|
Phone: +61 3 8344 5355
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/economics
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Harsanyi, 1953. "Cardinal Utility in Welfare Economics and in the Theory of Risk-taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 434-434.
- Sargan, J D, 1976. "Econometric Estimators and the Edgeworth Approximation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 421-448, May.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
- Creedy, John, 1990. "Marshall and Edgeworth," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 18-39, February.
- Creedy, John, 1994. "Launhardt's Model of Exchange," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 40-60, March.
- Creedy, John, 1994. "Exchange Equilibria: Bargaining, Utilitarian and Competitive Solutions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(62), pages 34-52, June.
- Creedy, John, 1988. " Wicksell on Edgeworth's Tax Paradox," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 101-112.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katherine Perez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.