Francis Ysidro Edgeworth 1845-1926
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi, 1953. "Cardinal Utility in Welfare Economics and in the Theory of Risk-taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 434-434.
- Creedy, John, 1994. "Exchange Equilibria: Bargaining, Utilitarian and Competitive Solutions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(62), pages 34-52, June.
- Creedy, John, 1990. "Marshall and Edgeworth," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 18-39, February.
- Creedy, John, 1994. "Launhardt's Model of Exchange," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 40-60, March.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
- Sargan, J D, 1976. "Econometric Estimators and the Edgeworth Approximation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 421-448, May.
- Creedy, John, 1988. " Wicksell on Edgeworth's Tax Paradox," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 101-112.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .