Edgeworth's Taxation Paradox and the Nature of Demand and Supply Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosen, Sherwin & Rosenfield, Andrew M, 1997.
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 351-376, October.
- Sherwin Rosen & Andy Rosenfield, 1995. "Ticket Pricing," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 120, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Marilyn E. Manser, 1976. "Cost-of-Living Indexes and Price Indexes for U.S. Meat and Produce, 1947-1971," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 399-450 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2016. "Kevin J. Fox Interview of W. Erwin Diewert," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2016-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Jun 2016.
- D. Wade Hands, 2010. "Henry Schultz," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2012. "Indifference Curves and the Ordinalist Revolution," Post-Print hal-01771855, HAL.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-018-0106-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis & Margolis, David N. & Troske, Kenneth R., 2001.
"The Relative Importance of Employer and Employee Effects on Compensation: A Comparison of France and the United States,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 419-436, December.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David Margolis & Kenneth R. Troske, 1996. "The Relative Importance of Employer and Employee Effects on Compensation: A Comparison of France and the United States," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00378212, HAL.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David Margolis & Kenneth R. Troske, 2001. "The Relative Importance of Employer and Employee Effects on Compensation: A Comparison of France and the United States," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00353821, HAL.
- Abowd, J.M. & Kramarz, F. & Margolis, D.N. & Troske, K.R., 1998. "The Relative Importance of Employer and Employeee Effects on Compensation: a Comparison of France and the United States," Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e 1998-10, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2017. "The Difference Approach to Productivity Measurement and Exact Indicators," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Nov 2017.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & David N. Margolis & Kenneth R. Troske, 2000.
"Politiques salariales et performances des entreprises : une comparaison France/États-Unis,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 332(1), pages 27-38.
- David Margolis & John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Kenneth R. Troske, 2000. "Politiques salariales et performance des entreprises : une comparaison France Etats-Unis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00353859, HAL.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Luo, Deming & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid & Zhu, Yunfa, 2012. "Border tax adjustments in the climate policy context: CO2 versus broad-based GHG emission targeting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 154-167.
- Espinosa Miguel & Bonaldi Pietro & Vallejo Hernán, 2009.
"Representations and Identities for Homogeneous Technologies,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Miguel Espinosa & Pietro Bonaldi & Hernán Vallejo, 2008. "Representations and Identities for homogeneous Technologies," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004974, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Boccard, Nicolas, 2011. "Duality of welfare and profit maximization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 215-217.
- D. Wade Hands, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Walrasian Microeconomics: The Keynesian Effect," Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2018. "Duality in Production," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2018-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2018.
- Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesús T. & Zofio, Jose Luis, 2015. "Loss Distance Functions and Profit Function: General Duality Results," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2015/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:2:p:249-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. García Castaño & M. Melguizo Padial, 2015. "A natural extension of the classical envelope theorem in vector differential programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 757-775, December.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2006. "Complementarity and Demand Theory: From the 1920s to the 1940s," Post-Print hal-01771852, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:40:y:1913:p:577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.